The Cabo is a modern wrap style floating sunglass that is frameless on the bottom.
This sunglass model is ideal for water based activities such as surfing, fishing, sailing and offers excellent coverage / protection against sunlight, wind and sand.
Awarded – Australia’s Most Innovative Exported Marine I Product in 2015 and nominated for a DAME Award at METS Marine Industry Trade Show in Amsterdam in 2014.
Frame colours are:
- Matte carbon fibre
- Matte white with blue temples
- Matte black with grey temples
- Graphite with Red temples
Polycarbonate Polarised lens options are:
- Grey Mirror PC polarised
- Grey PC polarised
- Grey PC Polarised Bifocal Reader with either a +1.50, +2.00 or +2.50 magnification. These readers are perfect for tying tackle or reading.
- Our award winning Grey PC Polarised PHOTOCHROMIC Bifocal Reader. Photochromic bifocal lenses are ideal in all weather conditions.
The photochromic lens lightens in low light conditions to Cat 1 and darkens to Cat 3 in full sun.
All Cabo polarised sunglasses are supplied with a neoprene case and retainer.
top of page
bottom of page