The Floater, the original floating frame.
Gone are the days of losing your sunnies to the bottom of the ocean… The frame floats in even the most turbulent water.
All frames feature non-slip temples and nose pieces. The nose piece is padded to reduce injury to the wearer from frontal impact.
The durable TR90 frame is available in five unique colours:
- Gloss Carbon Fibre (grey and silver weave) with grey temples and nose piece
- Matte Grey with apple green temples and nose piece
- Matte Black with grey temples and nose piece
- Gloss Tortoiseshell with tan temples and nose piece
The Floater has a plethora of lens options, you can choose from:
- 1.1mm Polarised Triacetate (TAC) in grey or amber.
- High quality Japanese Polycarbonate Polarized Bifocal lenses in +1.50 +2.00 or +2.50 magnification.
- Our award winning Grey Polarised Photochromic reader lens is available in +1.50, +2.0 or +2.50 powers. (The +2.00 is out of stock. Please contact us if you require this strength).
We searched the world for Polarised Photochromic lenses (with small magnification in their base), a lens that would react to the smallest amount of UV. The lens is Cat1 in low or no light and then darkens to Cat3 in full or sun or UV. The reader is in the bottom cm of the lens and enables the wearer to read their charts, phone, a magazine, GPS or tie fine tackle etc.
The Floaters are supplied with a neoprene case, cleaning cloth and retainer.
top of page
bottom of page