The Nauru fits great under full face or open face motorcycle & sailing helmets.
The 8 base wrap style frame and temples follow the contours of the head giving maximum protection from wind, salt, sand or glare.
The Nauru is one of our most popular frames and is available in most lens material variations, including:
-Acetate polarised photochromic
-Acetate polarised with non polarised bifocals, these have a polarised main lens but the reader is non polarised, enabling the wearer to read digital screens, mobile phones or charts as well as for tying tackle.
The Nauru frame is available in matte black.
Available lens options :
- Grey 1.1mm acetate polarised lens
- Blue Mirror 1.1mm acetate polarised lens
- Green Mirror 1.1mm acetate polarised lens
- Amber 1.1mm acetate polarised lens
- Amber 1.1mm acetate polarised lens fitted with non polarised reader lenses in +1.50, +2.00 or +2.50 reader inserts.
- Grey 1.1mm acetate polarised lens fitted with non polarised reader lenses in +1.50, +2.00 or +2.50 reader inserts.
- Photochromic acetate polarised lens. These lenses darken in full sunlight (Cat3) and lighten (Cat2) in shade, rainy or overcast conditions
All Nauru Polarised Sunglasses are Supplied with a neoprene case and leash.
We also offer the Nauru in a Junior model designed for 5 to 12 year olds – it’s great for dinghy sailing.
top of page
Frame Color: Matte Black
bottom of page